To see club results and information please click the link – club results above
Sat 14th December 2013 ’Gathering Winter Fools’ Relay
Update Notes (8/12/2013)
- UAK opens 8.30am. Tea and Coffee’s available
- Registration up to 9.15 a.m.
- Please read “rules” posted on website
- Weather forecast seems ok – but take kit for December!!
- Ensure emergency contact numbers left at registration.
- No van available for pick up.
- Leg 2 route change – see below
- First teams expected back just after 1.00pm
- Mass starts: 11.15 leg 2 ; 13.00 Leg 3; 14.15 Leg 4
- Pie’ n Peas available at end – from around 2.00pm
- Presentation approximately 2.30pm
- Informal early evening post run drinks in Brown Cow, Keighley
Leg 2 Route Change at Stile on wall past Doubler Stones
…..Turn right at bend up initially surfaced farm track towards Doubler Stones House.
Before house turn left and follow public footpath past Doubler Stones on right and up moor to stile
in wall. Over stile turn right and follow wall along to reach ladder stile over wall at plantation edge… continue forwards to edge of ridge and turn right and follow well-defined path
(Millennium Way) along top of ridge, through wall gates/stiles. Pass Noon Stone and further wall
gate and then turn right on footpath to climb up moorside (heading south) ….
More information click here
12-12-2013 Night run from Silsden
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
21-12-2013 Social run and evening out
Watch this space for further details…
26-12-2013 Boxing Day Duathlon
As usual from Kildwick at 11:00am
For more details click here
Post-race soup, mulled wine after the event at Bev Hardies new house in Silsden